Friday, November 25, 2005

Declaring the holiday Season Open...

With Internet Karaoke! Please forgive me but I cannot stop listening to and singing along with Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas is You. In a vian attempt to get it out of my head, I will attempt to do internet karaoke. This is deidcated to J, the best Christmas present EVER!

*Tinkly music plays*
IiiiIIII don't want a LOT for Christmas
ThEEEere's just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
UUUuunderneath the Christmas tree
I just waaaaant you for my ooooown
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come truOOOOOOOOoooe
All I want for ChristmaaaaAAAaas iiiiIIIIiiiis...
YoOOOOoooUUUu Yeah

I don't WANT a lot for Christmas
There's just ONE thing I need
(And IIIIII) I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I don't need to hang my stocking
There upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won't make me happy
With a toy on Christmas day
I just want you for my OWN
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come trUUUUUUuuue
All I want for Christmas is yoOOOOOUuuuUUu
YOOOouuuu baby

Iwon'taskformuchthisChristmas
Idon'tevenwishforsnow
I'm just gonna keep on waiting
Underneath the mIIIIIIstleTOE
I won't make a list and send it
To the North Pole for Saint Nick
I won't even stay awake to
Hear those magic reindeers click
'Cause I just want you here tonIIIIght
Holding on to me so tIIIIght
What more can I dOOOOo
Baby all I want for ChristmAAAAs is yOOOOoooUUUuuu
Ooh baby
All the lights are shining
So brightly everywhere
And the SOUND of children's
Laughter fills the air
And everyone is singing
I hear those sleigh bells ringing
Santawon'tyoubringmetheoneIreallyneed
Won'tyoupleasebringmybabytome...


Oh I don't want a lot for Christmas
This is all I'm asking fOOoor
I just want to see my baby
Standing right outside my door
Oh I just want you for my oOOOoown
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come trOOOuue
Baby all I want for ChristMAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS is...

YOOOOOOUUUUUUUU!!!

No comments: