Monday, November 28, 2005

Busy busy busy

How come even the most reclusive people decide to throw a party in December? It's like bad traffic during Thanksgiving. People should know better but they do it anyway. This December proves to be more of the same as we have stuff every weekend in December culminating in a New Year's Day brunch and gift exchange that Rootbeer is hosting. For the next few entries I will be relying on my friends to provide the recipes since J and I have sensibly decided that we will just GO to the events and not host them. However, I'll kick off my holiday recipes by providing a totally cheesy Sandra Leeish punch.

2 bottle of cheap champagne
1 bottle of sparkling apple cider
2 cups of cranberry juice
1/4 cup of Contreau or Grand Marnier

Pour all into a punch bowl and keep chilled.

No comments: