Monday, October 24, 2005

Links galore!

So I'm expanding my ode to the Thanksgiving season on DCFud with some recipes for a vegetarian option. and these are good recipes. So good that when I served them for Thanksgiving, a guest who not only ate the turkey but insisted on the hosts serving a fish dish as well, insisted on having one even though I made just enough for the vegetarians.

And since it seems to be tearing up the food blogosphere, I'm including a link to the Rachael Ray article in the New York Times. I think I've made my feelings about Ray Ray fairly clear, but just in case, she and Sandra Lee are Hecate's handmaidens. I was transfixed during 30 Minute Meals when Ray Ray decided that old bread as a perfect substitute for gnocchi. Bread drenched in marinara equals gnocchi. Mmmkay Ray Ray.

1 comment:

ScottE. said...

there are things I like about rachel and things I don't...that was one of them! and her recent macaroni and cheese and hot dogs with ketchup and mustard and some other crap...looked a little like vomit. and yes, sandra whats her dog face is awful.