So tomorrow I'm headed to Hawaii. For work. I know. I know. Hard Life but it is a hard life. I will be cranking the 18 hour days and hoping that i wake up at 5:00 am to go to the beach for a half an hour before I need to set up registration. Anyway, so we don't go into complete radio silence when I'm away, I am leaving it up to you all, my fellow bloggers to help a fellow blogger out. Put answers in the comments and I will post them on the blog.
Here's some navel gazing:
1. Did you ever keep a diary? Do you still? How is blogging different from keeping a written journal?
2. What's the weirdest thing that's happened to you because of blogging?
3. Have you ever met someone who read your blog without previously knowing they read your blog?
4. Is there an entry you are particularly proud of? What was it about?
5. Is there any entry you are particularly embarrassed about? What was it about?
6, Why do you keep blogging?
My answers will be forthcoming. I will most likely be wearing a lei while typing them. In the meantime, I want answers!