Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Scotte's Answers

1. Did you ever keep a diary? Do you still? How is blogging different from keeping a written journal?

No. I think blogging is different because it's open to anyone who clicks in. Some folks guard themselves a bit when writing a blog. Some people hide behind the anonymous web and share all.

2. What's the weirdest thing that's happened to you because of blogging?

I met you! HA. But seriously, I have met some very interesting, great people.

3. Have you ever met someone who read your blog without previously knowing they read your blog?

No.

4. Is there an entry you are particularly proud of? What was it about?

There are few, but the one I keep clicking back to is the Brown Butter/Vanilla Brioche. Particularly because it was such a project!

5. Is there any entry you are particularly embarrassed about? What was it about?

Not really. Being a food blogger, I try to post the good and the bad. There was one mishap with scallops that was certainly awful.

6. Why do you keep blogging?

I love it. It's the longest I've kept with any hobby.

No comments: