Tuesday, September 04, 2007

DancerinDC's answer's

1. Did you ever keep a diary? Do you still? How is blogging different from keeping a written journal?

--> I did off and on in high school, but not regularly. I think blogging is different because it's an opportunity to publicly express your opinions. I tend to keep the details of my personal life offline.

2. What's the weirdest thing that's happened to you because of blogging?

--> Probably meeting our twins, T&J! But beyond that, I'd say being linked to from the Lostpedia.

3. Have you ever met someone who read your blog without previously knowing they read your blog?

--> Not yet, but I'm sure it's bound to happen. (Especially if I'm in Moscow or Sydney - apparently people there love to visit my blog.)

4. Is there an entry you are particularly proud of? What was it about?

--> I'd say any ANTM recap I did during the Jade season. That was such fun, and I was loving to hate Jade while I was loving Joanie.

5. Is there any entry you are particularly embarrassed about? What was it about?

--> I think just my earliest posts. I wasn't quite sure how/what to write, and re-reading those makes me cringe.

6, Why do you keep blogging?

--> It's a way for me to review the world of entertainment as an avocation in a way I wish I could professionally. And with my friends it's often a springboard for conversations on various topics.

No comments: