Friday, December 10, 2004

The First Entry

This is a page for my friends and colleagues to write about food, share recipes, recommend or warn about restaurants and more. Feel free to add links, let me know about places to go, and send me recipes to include. I'llalso be sending instructions on how to do this yourself! Have fun and remember the SNDP!

I guess one of the more important things to talk about in the beginning is that I really don't intend that this is for public consumption. Um, it's the friggin' Internet, I know, but I am writing so me and my friends and our guests to DC know what we think about places to go and for us to have a place to share. Other folks are welcome to chime in, but be prepared for some serious randomness, stories about chicken girth, disagreements about what textures are acceptable to ingest and more.*

Well that's it for now. Let's see what happens!

*Comments related to chicken girth and ingesting textures are unrelated.




Free Hit Counter

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Found your blog, wanted to be one of the first supporters, even though I'm not in DC!

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger,

One of the categories in my article directory is recipes ... while searching for blogs on apple crisp recipes, I came across your The First Entry posting.

We all know that the best content on the web is produced by bloggers ... unbiased first hand knowledge, experiences and opinions. Nothing to sell and no hidden agendas! As someone who is interested in apple crisp recipes, I believe you will find our recipes category to be of interest.

I am always looking for bloggers to contribute articles and help me to build the directory to everyone's benefit. As a contributor, you get the recognition of having your article published and seen by thousands of web users. The pride and satisfaction of seeing your article published in a prestige directory is hard to beat.

Not all of us are gifted with the ability to write to professional standards of grammatical correctness ... as a result, many bloggers don't bother to have their articles published. I welcome an informal style of writing that matches your personality and fits in with your article content. I also appreciate articles that are uniquely based on your individual experiences, talents and ideas. All I ask is that your submissions do not contain vulgar content, incite hatred or generally offensive.

All this is absolutely free ... please come over and have a look at my blog articles directory for yourself.

Best Regards
Emily